Thursday, September 6, 2012

Milky Way Saga Remy Human Hair Wig ~ Unity

So I bought two wigs from samsbeauty.com, one of which I have been wearing for the past few days and I absolutely LOVE IT. The one I have been wearing is called Milky Way Saga Remy Human Hair Wig Unity.

 
It comes in different colors with the bangs highlighted in various shades but the website I bought the wig from only had the color 1 and one with purple highlights in stock so ofcourse I cannot do purple hair, so I chose the 1. I was afraid it would be too dark but it’s fine. The cost was very inexpensive, only $24.99.
It does not have combs, only adjustable straps in the back. The fit for me was great. I love the cut of the bang. The back of the wig looks like a stacked bob although I don’t have any pictures of the back to show.
 




This wig is awesome and I plan on wearing it as much as I can this relaxer stretch while keeping my real hair moisturized and braided underneath. I have received tons of compliments on this wig, and some people actually thought I cut my hair rather than thinking it was a wig.
 


 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this post. I found it very informative and helpful. I have heard some really great things about remy human hair. My wife is about to try it, so I will post when she tells me how she likes it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good deal, I'm glad I can help! I am wearing this wig right now as I type, still love it. I hope your wife likes it the remy hair, too :)

      Delete